200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Retreat Location TBA
April 9 - 23 2024 | 14 nights
Certified with Yoga Alliance
Open to all Levels
Travel is not included
This 200Hr Teacher Training synthesizes the most current artistic forms of yoga in the West with an appreciation of the roots of yoga within the Eastern traditions. Powerfully transformational on a personal level, this training builds an instrumental foundation of a harmonious alignment within. Understanding the application of foundation to advanced cueing of the asanas, sequencing and class design with skillful hands on assisting. You will successfully learn how to teach confidently a strong Hatha Vinyasa yoga, restorative yoga, power and flow classes. You will understand clearly how yoga, the breath and meditation are engaged within your own subtle body-mind and emotional center and how to access your innate powers of transformation and teach from your own experiences.
What to expect on your yoga journey...
- Pre-journey preparation support & mentorship.
- The teaching curriculum covers an in-depth study and experiential investigation into the vast fields of yoga.
- Learning the fundamentals from Beginner poses to expanded levels of Asana, Pranayama and Meditation.
- Sequencing strategies, teaching skillful with alignment principles, biomechanics and the instrumental breath.
- How to use props, modifications to use for specific injuries and abilities.
- Application & Refinement of intelligent alignment techniques and teaching methodologies.
- Understand and express clear succinct articulation of verbal cues; apply hands-on-assisting.
- How to provide asana variations both effectively and efficiently for all levels; express & understand the health benefits.
- How to optimally teach key actions both active and passive with creative expression, diversity, voice techniques.
- In-depth training in understanding yoga philosophy, mythology, psychology.
- Providing mentorship to students/teachers throughout the training for inspiration, individual practices and one-on-one sessions.
- Building community and the importance of good company, business of yoga, ethics.
- How to be more confident in voicing an understanding and articulation of yoga philosophy and history and how it applies to everyday life both on and off the mat.
- Teach a full class practicum and take home exam.
- This retreat offers a great location to surf, swim, sunbath and having massages on site at your own expense.
- Post-training support & 200-Hr Yoga Certificate